Software developer with over 10 years of professional experience creating web applications and services,
with a special emphasis on clean design and simple code.
Specialized in Node.js, Microsoft .NET technologies and modern web technics.
- C# / .NET
- Strong knowledge of the .NET platform up to version 5/.NET Core 2.0
- Many web applications designed with Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC
- Web API, ServiceStack, experiments with SignalR and F#
- Deep knowledge of the language and Node.js API
- Modular approach (npm modules, browserify)
- Data management and storage
- Working with datasets, streams of data, ETL
- Data mining & web/API scraping, API automation
- SQL language, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- NoSQL: Redis, LevelDB, ElasticSearch, Couchbase
- Web mapping and OpenStreetMap
- Creation of interactive map, sourcing geodata
- Good understanding of GIS concepts and the tooling around OSM
- Software engineering methodologies
- Building advanced apps from scratch, server and front-end: Full Stack
- Architecture, design and patterns, functional & OO programming, testing
- Git, Subversion, Docker
- Logging: SQL Server, Elastic Search, dedicated front-end
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, MSBuild, bash scripts
- HTML5, CSS3
- Responsive design, preprocessing, APIs HTML5, Electron, accessibility
- Unix server administration
- Shell, vim and command line tools
- Config and fine tuning: Apache, Nginx, Postgres, OpenSSH
- Other languages
- Rust, evaluating IOT applications and Machine Learning
- Python, NLTK and Scikit library
- ActionScript (Flex), PHP (Symfony, Zend)
August 2015 - Now
January 2009 - Now
Developments for marketing.
Social media apps, data analytics and reporting.
Final clients include Société Générale, Quick, Danone, Richemont.
September 2013 - August 2015
Senior Software Developer
Development of services and websites, related to tourism business.
C#, F#, XUnit, Couchbase, ETL
Development of geo-services and creation of a map server based on Openstreetmap with custom map styles.
Linux, Postgres + Postgis, OSM data, CartoCSS
May 2012 - July 2013
Senior Software Developer
L4 epsilon (now part of the Zetes Group)
Implemention of new business features in a supply chain management software.
C#, Asp.Net WebForms, WinForms, SQLServer, NUnit
- Worked on the web client, UX improvements and Selenium tests.
January 2011 - December 2011
Architected and developed Evacuatio Online, a collaborative platform aimed at creating emergency exit plan.
C#/.NET (MVC 4, Web API, NHibernate) and Flash (Flex and Parsley frameworks)
Installation and administration of the Windows 2008 server (IIS, Sql Server), emails configuration (HMailServer).
July 2010 - September 2010
- Flash game creation. AS2, Box2D physics engine
July 2006 - May 2009
- Designed, architectured and developed various web applications C#, Asp.net, SQL Server:
- Learning management system
- Work and time planner
- Industrial data analysis tool
- Managed the web development team, training team members and tech guidance
May 2005 - June 2006
Software Developer and Designer
Responsible of media & interactive contents production for an international e-learning project.
Flash, Actionscript, Illustrator, Blender
MASTER (DESS) Digital Media and Interactivity (2003 - 2005)
Université de Lorraine (Henri Poincarré), Epinal
LICENCE Communication services and technics (2000 - 2003)
Université Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg
- Strong interest in new technologies, Open Source Softwares and decentralized networks.
- Photography and processing lab. 2 years as a teacher in a student lab.
- Practicing boxe and salsa dance classes.